Contact Info

China National Building Material divests Qilianshan Cement

China: China National Building Material (CNBM) has divested control of Qilianshan Cement to China Communications Construction (CCC) and China Urban-Rural Holding Group as part of an asset restructuring agreement agreed in May 2022. Following the transaction CCC holds an 85% equity interest in Qilianshan Cement and China Urban-Rural controls the remaining 15% portion.

As part of the asset swap agreement CNBM arranged to take control of companies including Southwest Municipal Engineering Design and Research Institute of China, China Northeast Municipal Engineering Design & Research Institute and CCCC Highway Consultants. In a statement CNBM said it no longer had control of the board of directors of Qilianshan and that both it and Qilianshan Cement were no longer its subsidiaries.

source

Leave a Reply